Siberian in summer?

Für Liebhaber dieser "Region"

Moderator: Norbert

bella_b33
Ehrenmitglied
Ehrenmitglied
Re: Siberian in summer?

Beitrag von bella_b33 » Montag 8. Februar 2010, 13:21

DmitryAx hat geschrieben: As a result of inconvenient for the administration of the dam debate was closed.
And those things are driving me mad! They see that ther isn't any solution near, so just close the debate :(
What is the next solution.....do nothing and see what will happen???

I used to work as a supervisor in a big russian factory(just for one project), these useless meetings and debates we've had already there.....daily! 90% without interesting or helpful results! Just wasting 1,5 hours of valuable time!

@Nobert
Impressive pictures, thx for the link!
Dumm sein ist wie tot sein: Man selber merkt nichts, schlimm ist es nur für die Anderen!

DmitryAx

Beitrag von DmitryAx » Dienstag 9. Februar 2010, 08:06

bella_b33 hat geschrieben:
DmitryAx hat geschrieben: As a result of inconvenient for the administration of the dam debate was closed.
And those things are driving me mad! They see that ther isn't any solution near, so just close the debate :(
What is the next solution.....do nothing and see what will happen???

I used to work as a supervisor in a big russian factory(just for one project), these useless meetings and debates we've had already there.....daily! 90% without interesting or helpful results! Just wasting 1,5 hours of valuable time!

@Nobert
Impressive pictures, thx for the link!
I think you confuse the concept. Public debate about the safety of the dam is different from the discussions of incompetent staff.

Currently, public discussion of the safety of the dam continued here:
http://okb.nichost.ru/forum/

As for the empty debate at work, they are eliminated by the introduction of corporate culture. To this must spend money. Large companies can afford it.

bella_b33
Ehrenmitglied
Ehrenmitglied

Beitrag von bella_b33 » Dienstag 9. Februar 2010, 12:38

DmitryAx hat geschrieben: I think you confuse the concept. Public debate about the safety of the dam is different from the discussions of incompetent staff.
No i understood so far! But incompetent staff won't help, making the dam a bit safer. Anyhow, i hope that all will become fine over there.

rgds.
Silvio
Dumm sein ist wie tot sein: Man selber merkt nichts, schlimm ist es nur für die Anderen!

DmitryAx

Beitrag von DmitryAx » Dienstag 9. Februar 2010, 12:42

I hope too...

Antworten

Zurück zu „#Sibirien“